|Date of release||v7 - January 6th, 2014|
What is this all about?
This is an open world non-linear PVP zombie survival map.
Goal of the map?
The goal of this map is to survive three nights in a row. The map has a day-night-cycle which takes 12 minutes. That means you must survive at least 24 minutes to win this map. You can achieve this goal alone or cooperatively with other players.
- Players need items such as water, food, antibiotics and other supplies to survive.
- All items spawn randomly throughout the map. That means no matter how often you played it you will allways expirience something new.
- Players can open an inventory-screen with which they can view their items, drop them for other players or craft new items.
This map is still in very early beta!
Nothing is finished! It doesn´t look too good, it is unbalanced, it has bugs and likes to crash sometimes. I still think it is enjoyable at this time.
- Added more detail
- Added more different trees and grass
- Added more sounds
- Completely rebuilt the big factory building. It has nicelooking detailtextures now
- Added some tunnels undergrund
- Some bugfixing and balancing
- Fixed spot where players could get stuck
- Fixed some lighting issues
Rate this map
4.8 / 5 (4 votes)
Comments & discussion