|Date of release||Beta 1 - February 4, 2007|
The Void is an unknown area where everything floats in nothingness. The world consists out of different colored thin plates, which are the only walkways.
Each color has a different ability:
WHITE / GREY / BLACK = normal walkways
RED = kills the player
ORANGE = turbo
BLUE = sticky (climbable)
BROWN = moving objects
GREEN = spawn area
The Void is a collection of jump and run puzzles, flying through loopings, corkscrews, and thinking puzzles. The world is divided in 4 parts, and every part start with a green spawn area. If you reach such areas, a teleporter shortcut will be made available.
- Throw your medkit ammo into orange turbo plates to determine which direction they will send you!
- 3rd player view can reveal the path easier sometimes (you can play the map without it)
- Water is only a few inches deep. Keep holding jump so you do not fall through.
- Map was made in about 2 days
- It was originally called DevWorld because of the custom developer textures it uses.
Sph!nx - (textures)
Rate this map
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Comments & discussion