|Date of release||v3 - June 30, 2013 (SC 4.8)
v2 - December 24, 2011 (SC 4.6)
1.2 Beta - December 24, 2008 (SC 4.0B)
1.1 - December 25, 2005
1.0 - February 14, 2005
|.bsp filename||sc_tetris1, sc_tetris2, sc_tetris3, sc_tetris4, sc_tetris5, sc_tetris6|
Block goes down,
block goes left,
block goes right.
And there you are.
Q: Where do the pink blocks go when they disappear?
A: They move to the fifth dimension.
Q: The fifth dimension? Why not the fourth?
A: The fourth dimension is reserved for the disappearing bodies of dead npcs and players.
- 3-5 players recommended.
- It takes about 2-3 hours to finish (with optimal player count).
- Gravity is 700 which is 87.5% normal gravity.
- HookMod is highly not recommended in Tetris. Servers should disabled it for this map.
- Tetris received BOMS status on the Sven Co-op forums.
- The package also includes the mushroom and robogrunt player models by JJ45. The mushroom model was originally created for the Tetris series, and was made into a player model later.
- The violence in this map is imaginary. No one really gets hurt.
Alexey Pajitnov - (invented Tetris)
Acid5 - (testing)
CaptainScarlet - (testing)
Chorium - (testing)
coLera - (testing)
DiCola - (skybox, testing)
eewo - (testing)
Film11 - (testing)
JJ45 - (models, testing)
Jusupov - (models, testing)
LentoMan - (testing)
Lurid - (testing)
Nih - (testing)
Ohcanep - (testing)
ProgramZeta - (testing)
Puchi - (testing)
Robootto - (testing)
Solokiller - (testing)
The_Oak - (testing)
Tuesday's Avenger - (models)
Yuicy - (testing)
Rate this map
4.5 / 5 (8 votes)
Comments & discussion