|Date of release||Beta 1 - June 1, 2010|
SprayArt is a giant drawing canvas where you can make artwork with your sprays! Just look down at the ground and press your spray key really quickly as you move around. Draw pictures, write stuff, play games, be creative, and have fun. :D
As you can see in the screenshots, we've drawn all sorts of random stuff, written our names in fancy ways, played tic-tac-toe, hangman, dots and boxes, etc. There is also the potential for co-op in spray art, with several players all working together and contributing to the same drawing.
There are several features designed specifically to help in creating spray art.
- 6 drawing canvases, which you can cycle through. So it's okay if you mess up… Just flip to a new canvas, and all the existing sprays will be hidden away.
- Lots of background styles. Choose from 10 textures or 16 colors. These can be changed anytime without affecting sprays.
- Toggle-able grid.
- Overhead camera.
- Conveyor belts and longjump, to get around quickly.
Simply shoot the floating buttons to use these features.
- For added control, it helps to be in thirdperson from up high. Go to Command Menu > Camera > Distance > 1024.
- The server must have have decalfrequency set to 0.
- It's also suggested that players set mp_decals to 5000.
- Map inspired by Uglysweater, who invented "spray art" and popularized it on the map freakle3 at SnarkCafe. It was tons of fun, and we needed a bigger map dedicated to making spray art. See her original spray art that started it here and here.
Uglysweater - inspiration, ideas, support, testing
Johnny - ideas, testing
ShellM591 - ideas, testing
SnarkCafe - providing a test server
Rate this map
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Comments & discussion