|Date of release||Final - January 5, 2002|
|.bsp filename||preperation_x, preperation_x2, preperation_x3|
You have been sent from the government training facility in Washington D.C. to train your skills in a live fire exercise with your team members. Little do you know that the government is planning a far bigger training operation than you were informed of. So you enter only with your wits and the weapons they have provided you with. Make it out alive and show them that you can defeat any challenge.
The map starts out in the laboratories which you have just arrived in via teleportation. You have to run all the way through it to get to the outside of the complex. Once outside, you have to run through a maze filled with enemies. Finally, after exiting the maze, you are in a neighborhood that consists of houses, buildings, and many enemies (and a helicopter). You escape through a tunnel and the map is finally over.
- Watch out for the giant fish! They have a tendency to swim through to the other tank!
- Try to surprise the grunts! Don't just go head on into them!
- Use teammates for help! This is a co-op map!
- This is an extremely difficult map. At least 6-20 players recommended. You can do it with less if you use stealth techniques.
- Map included in the Classic Map Pack and Sven Co-op 2.0B Map Pack.
- Yes, the map is spelled "preperation", even though it's a misspelling of "preparation".
- Followed by Preperation Y.
DeathBog - (textures)
Rate this map
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Comments & discussion