|Date of release||Final - March 16, 2003
v1 - August 21, 2003
This is a quest based map in a Super Mario setting, where you have to destroy 20 crystals to get Bowser's attention.
You are in a strange realm my friend, during the Blackmesa test on opening a sub vortex portal to Xen, you were caught in an accidental misjump to another reality. In this reality King Bowser a lizard monster has taken over Marioland and wishes to rule your reality. King Bowser has taken the Xen monsters from their home world and changed their minds to obey him [Even the big monsters are under his might]. Bowser has a mind controlling machine which when he brings a Xen monster to Marioland the monsters leave an energy signature into the form of a hard yellowish crystal. You must destroy these crystals before he can use them to increase his summoning power. After you have done this, you can expect he wont be happy, and may release his big monster pet onto you. To escape from this realm, you must warp from zone to zone until you find his mind machine, and destroy it. THEN confront him to get back to your own reality.
- There are 20 crystals in all in this zone.
- Look around, most crystals are hidden from view or hard to see.
- Certain boxes if you break them can come to your aid or not.
- Work as a team.
- 2-6 players suggested.
- Features custom sounds, textures, and prefabs.
- Map took 6 weeks to build.
- Included in the Marioland Map Pack.
- Followed by Marioland 2: Waterville Zone.
Rate this map
4 / 5 (1 votes)
Comments & discussion