|Date of release||v4 - Jan 22, 2016 (SC 5.0)
v3 - December 24, 2008 (SC 4.0B)
v2 - September 15, 2002 (SC 2.0F)
v1 - February 27, 2002
Somewhere in the universe.
After the residence cascade of the Black Mesa Research Facility, the superiors of the smaller research facilities have grown increasingly paranoid of their defence systems. Under the pressure of military "clean-outs" following the Black Mesa incident, they have decided to hire defence squads to further their chances of resisting attacks.
You and your teammates have just clocked in for a second day of defending the Yellow Mesa facility. It wouldn't be a normal day without some random alien and military invasions, so best get your sidearms ready!
- Incoming 5.0 Edition!! New for 2016! Can you handle the even more attention grabbing game_text's? Can a new intro tune disguise the fact that barely anything has been changed? Can you believe how many times a perfectly good custom-made HEV suit is wasted on Barney? Are you able to withstand irritating shark and RPG grunt attacks? Ofcourse you are, because you're working as a team right?! Fending off baby headcrabs with a desert eagle sure was a pain in the groin, how about a wrench you ungrateful goons? But in return, how about suffering the wrath of some feisty evil chumtoads?! Enjoy!…?
- Incoming 5.0 Edition is an update to the original Incoming, not to be confused with Incoming 2. Yes, it's still being developed and yes, it will be released before BMT dies.
- Incoming utilizes "hub-style" gameplay, in which players are assigned randomly selected missions that all stem from the central spawn area.
- At least two players required.
- There's a system of secret buttons, rewarding players with a rather fun secret mission when found.
- It's in the Best of Map Showcase.
- Included in Sven Co-op 4.0B, Sven Co-op 3.0, Sven Co-op 2.1, and Sven Co-op 2.0F mod releases.
- Ranked #5 in the Creepsworld Top50 maps list.
f - Made by Breakbeat Doc
f2 - Extract from "Fish" by Mr Scruff
w2 - Made by Breakbeat Doc
w - Extract from "The Mario Twins" by Group X
s - Borrowed from a well known classic
s2 - "Mimi Mati Show" by Gandbox
d - "Doom 2 E1M1 Remix" by Breakbeat Doc
df - Emilio Estevez laugh from Young Guns (awesome 80s film)
one or two from Firearms version rc1.wad
a few from counterstrike 1.6
.wad featured with de_predator - Michael Visser aka 3D_Mike
SvenFish - BMT
Head Scientist - Turrican [No longer used]
HEV Barney - Sushi [Now updated, new HD version - model by ambient impact, skin by water-pheonix, from http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33841]
Desert Eagle - OmegaLE [No longer used]
Sabre - Scarecrow [Now updated, new version by 60 Megabyte File, with fixes by War_Nuker]
Aquasquid - (Unknown) [Wasn't used in 4.0 Edition but since it was kept in the mod, reapplied]
Shark - Raptor65
Slime - WarpZone
Fish? - Hezus
Secret Button Locations
With each run through there are 4 buttons to find that are certain to trigger some sort of wacky anomaly in time and/or space! SC veterans used to know exactly where these buttons were… until they were altered slightly in 5.0. Also… another brand new secret has been added for 2016… nothing too exciting, just a little fun for observant players.
Rate this map
4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
Comments & discussion