|Date of release||Final - December 21, 2001 (SC 2.0B)
v1 - December 16, 2000 (SC 1.9)
Crisis 2 (full name Coop Crisis 2) is a typical walkthrough map which has the players follow a system of rails throughout an area that presumably exists somewhere in the Black Mesa Research Facility. Players must continually work together to proceed to various areas within the map, all leading up to an epic battle with respawning grunts in order to obtain the keycard to an elevator.
- Crisis 2 was plagued by blockers in the earlier versions of Sven Co-op.
- Included in Sven Co-op 3.0, Sven Co-op 2.1, Sven Co-op 2.0F, Sven Co-op 2.0B, and Sven Co-op 1.9 mod releases.
- A prequel, Crisis 1, was released after Crisis 2.
- Ranked #13 in the Creepsworld Top50 maps list.
- The map ends inconclusively, with the all familiar "To Be Continued" text gracing the screen before the map switch. However it is incredibly unlikely that there will be a third map in the series.
Mad Jonesy - (map editing)
Sven Viking - (bug fixing, map editing)
Rate this map
4.3 / 5 (4 votes)
Comments & discussion