|Date of release||Final - March 13, 2010|
An invasion style map in which you must protect a nuclear warhead.
Your team are charged with protecting a nuclear warhead we have acquired and are storing in a heavily fortified castle that is also part of our intelligence network. Unfortunately a foreign army hell bent on stealing the bomb has discovered your location and are preparing an all-out assault. If they can't take the weapon they will try to destroy it, not only destroying the castle and dealing a major blow against our operations, but it also means you won't get paid. Oh, and you'll be vaporized by the nuclear blast.
Failure is not an option!
- 4-6 players recommended (12 spawnpoints).
- This map uses detail textures. In order to use them you must have it enabled by setting r_detailtextures to 1. Set it back to 0 to disable.
- This map was made for the Sven Co-op mapping contest. I originally started it before SC 4.0 came out but progress was very slow. The contest encouraged me to resume working on it.
- Included in the Sven Co-op Contest Map Pack.
- Build time: About 8 months
- Editors: Valve Hammer Editor 3.5, Wally
- Compiler: SHLT 3.6
- Compile time: Approx 5 minutes
detail, pavement, wood - These were obtained from a tutorial on detail textures by hlife_hotdog on TWHL and can be found at this address: http://twhl.co.za/tutorial.php?id=159.
rock - These were obtained from sc_avp.wad created by amckern.
detail2 - This was created by Jinx from the Action Half-Life forums: http://ministryofaction.net/MoAForum/viewtopic.php?t=1296.
Rate this map
3 / 5 (1 votes)
Comments & discussion