|Date of release||February 21, 2017|
This is a Mario Party map with 8 minigames and the full board game experience. The game lasts 10 turns, but you can choose to play just the minigames when the map starts.
Everything was designed to be playable with RCBot. Back when bots worked they could play all the minigames and even beat me with some luck.
This was made around June 2013, then abandoned due to random crashes and high net usage. It's pretty much finished though and seems to not crash as much now(?).
- The winner isn't always the one with the most points. Maybe I could fix this but I think it makes the game a bit more authentic. It's like when you are a clear winner in the real game but then lose because someone landed on the most green spaces and got bonus stars.
- minigame-only mode doesn't restore player movement speeds sometimes? Suiciding fixes it.
- Chance Time does nothing if there are less than 3 players.
- Lots of minor bugs that don't affect gameplay much.
- Players usually frozen after rolling dice. This one is pretty annoying actually.
Lemonsoda - palm tree models (from sc_royals) that I took without asking.
??? - Skybox
Nintendo/Hudson Soft - hmm can't remember… maybe they did one of the sounds or something.
Rate this map
5 / 5 (5 votes)
Comments & discussion