Original and funny map ! :)
Date: 09 Apr 2016 16:18
Number of posts: 28
RSS: New posts
I can confirm on the pizza prices thing in the read me. Pizza Hut's prices go down to $8.49 or 934 yen for a medium pizza, while you list a small pizza as $18 or 1980 yen. So yeah, I think pizza's more expensive in japan.
pizza_ya_san1 crashes at the ending sequence in shiis room since the last update. hard crash on linux server, so it never changed to map 2.
I tried to check it in Win server. but works fine. didn't crash.
I have some questions.
Please tell me details as long as you know.
1. Does that happen every time? … or sometimes??
2. What kind of timing caused?
(after message?? after working camera??)
3. Did you try vanilla setting server??
(didn't some plugins caused this? by new plugins which you installed recently)
4. What do you think about this?? and do you have any idea to solve??
(Too many entities, trigger_camera, or scripted_sequence??? …. or bad pamaeters??)
5. Should I setup linux server with VMWare or something??
(Maybe I will possible … but I can't do immidiately.)
btw, I'm conscious of high ping at last scene. might be something wrong.
(Why ping is 250? in solo play local server)
Same issue here, so I'll let you my feedback aswell.
1. Yes, it happens all the time at my public server, only on linux server and I have to change manually after server restart. I'm investigating…
2. In the ending sequence of first part, "To be continued…" message, right after triggering game_end.
3. Vanilla server (fresh install) has same problem.
4. I'm investigating, from all the core (crash) dumps I get from every crash. I'll let you know if I find something useful.
5. If you have time you can setup a VM to try with a local linux server, don't forget to forward ports.
I'm not sure about the high ping, but the battle part pushes most servers up to the limit depending on how many players are on. The scoreboard 'freezes' ping time during cutscenes, so that''s not a problem.
This looks great, loads of fun. A Youtuber seems to be a big fan of this map too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFVS6fMT2c&index=4&list=PLlc94szfcNDFMPBIjmO3ZQgd1kBydqbMf
So… Since Sven Co-op does not include pizza ya san, I decided to download it and play it with friends. But there are a lot of purple/black squares (Which I have never thought they could appear in the GoldSrc engine, I thought only Source supports it). I have put every folder from the .zip file to where it belongs. The in-game console says it will replace the missing textures (They're around 30 I think) with the mentioned purple/black squares. I'd like to know how to fix this.
It looks like missing a wad file.
Put "pizza_ya_san.wad" to svencoop_addon or svencoop_downloads folder.
This is a necessary file. do not delete this.
Read "Installing custom maps" article of here.
Make sure file structure, and how to install custom maps.
Was the WAD updated when the second map was released? That could be why some people are missing textures (they have an old version of the WAD and so they don't download the new one).
The wad file was included in bsp when first time released.
If using HTTP server for download, check server responses on log file please.
Response code, download path, byte size are correct? and so on.
this map very very funny. good musics,and cinematics. I was back my childhood games experiences :)
thank you so much man this is one of the best map in sven co op world :)
please continue this series.